WOODEN FIRE RESISTANT DOORS DFM WD
class 5 closing durability
tailored to your requirements
tested in notified labs
according to up-to-date norms
WOODEN FIRE RESISTANT DOORS DFM WD EI30 EI60
WOODEN FIRE RESISTANT DOORS
Wooden fire resistant doors type DFM WD are manufactured based on system HALSPAN (3 layered boards Halspan Prima surrounded with a 7 mm timber flat bar on perimeter). The doors leaves are available as rebated or non-rebated.
The doors are available in one and double leaf variants and in fire ratings EI30 or EI60.
Certified by National Technical Assessment ITB-KOT-2018-0407.
The maximum sizes for each door leaf of doors type DFM WD in fire resistance class EI30 and EI60 are respectively:
One leaf doors:
– width: 300 mm – 1226 mm
– height: 400 mm – 2750 mm
Double leaf doors:
– width: 300 mm – 1226 mm
– height: 400 mm – 2513 mm
Specific maximum sizes are dependent on variant of construction and required fire rating.
In basic variant door leaves are hung on at least 3 hinges in wooden block frame.
Alternatively steel corner or rectangular frames are applicable.
In the case of wooden frames, decorative architraves of various shapes can be added.
MECHANICAL DURABILITY AND RESISTANCE
Door leaves in basic variant fulfill the requirements of class 3 of mechanical resistance according to EN 1192, and class 5 of closing durability according to EN 16034 for 200 000 cycles of closing and opening.
Wooden fire resistant doors type DFM WD can be fitted with automatic drop down gaskets to enhance their acoustic insulation. The following results are then achieved:
– one leaf doors fire rated EI 30 and EI60: Rw=32 dB
– double leaf doors fire rated EI30: Rw= 27dB
– double leaf doors fire rated EI60: Rw= 32dB
Wooden fire resistant doors type DFM WD both in one and double leaf variants shall fulfil the requirements of smoke resistance classification Sₐ and S200 at application of automatic drop-down gasket or floor threshold with rubber gasket.
– mortise latch and bolt lock
– DIN eurocylinder & 3 standard keys
– set of stainless steel U-form handles on round escutcheon
– 3 or 4 pcs of stainless steel hinges
– 1 pc of safety pin
– intumescent fire gasket and perimeter gasket
– in double leaf doors the automatic flush bolt for passive leaf is included
– panic locks according to EN 1125 and EN 179
– door closers according to EN 1154
– handles and bars of stainless steel
– electric and electromotoric locks
– electric strikes and magnet contacts
– glazings in wooden frame
– ventilation grills in wooden frame
– kick plates of stainless steel
– magnet holders
– automatic drop down seals for acoustic and smoke tight doors
Doors DFM WD both in wooden and steel frame variant should be fixed in the wall with steel studs. The National Technical Assessment ITB-KOT-2018-0407 defines type of filling applicable for particular frame type.
FINISH OF DOORS
Our basic offer includes door leaves and frames either powder coated to any colour of RAL pallet or cladded with lacquered veneer of timber species: oak, beech, ash.
Alternatively door leaves can be covered with monocolour or basic “décor” laminates type HPL minimum 0.5 mm thick. In such case the door frames are powder coated to RAL resembling the laminate colour.
On special request door leaves and wooden door frames can be finished with other type of veneer or laminate type HPL.
Steel door frames are powder coated to RAL colours as standard.